Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches Trees


It's time for a new Freshly Made Sketches challenge!   Yay!    The talented Kim is our sketch designer this week and she has a fun one for sure.   I had such a blast with it and LOVE my card this week so much.
I'm totally addicted to tags, baker's twine, and buttons, so this one was a no-brainer for me.   I finally broke open my November Simon Says Stamp card kit and I really LOVE the stamps.  I paired them with some inks and card stock from My Favorite Things.   Love the light gray and the blue together. 

Come play along with us! 


Just a bit of Christmas shopping.   She's obsessed with a Hello Kitty radio that seems to be in every.single,Target.ad.   Ugh!   We listen to Pandora Toddler Radio on my iPhone, so she doesn't even had any CDs to require a boom box!  Crazy child.


She even left it open on this page! 

10 comments:

  1. One of my all time faves of yours......sweet and stylish! Love the tag and love those colors.....so beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Rita! That blue is gorgeous against the gray and just pops right off the card. One of my faves of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right to love this card! It is so cool - love those trees and the colors look stunning together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This remarkable card may be my new favorite (but you keep making my favorite). Every detail is impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As soon as I saw this magnificent card I knew it was going straight into my favorites pile. The colors are out of this world and those trees are sublime! This is heart-stoppingly good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colors - I love how the blues pop on the gray. I love the subtle snow and the sprinkling of sequins to make it festive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rita, this is just such a fantastic card! I love the colours, that tag and those sweet little trees! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that idea of the tag Rita and the CAS design of the card, beautiful! Thaks for the inspiration! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an awesome design, Rita! The color scheme is scrumptious and the details are superb. You are definitely in the zone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Rita - this is my favourite card this week! I love how you created the tree filled tag - it works so well for this sketch.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)