Monday, November 10, 2014

Prickley Pear Monday Inspiration


It's time for some Monday inspiration from the Prickley Pear team!   Lots of great cards to see over on the blog, so be sure to go check them out!  I went with a very clean-and-simple card to celebrate the harvest season (for squirrels).  :)   I love pairing a small image with a sketch like this one.  It gives them a chance to be the focus even though they aren't huge stamps.   I added a bit of texture with a woodgrain embossing folder and kept the embellishments simple with a button tied with twine.

Stamps used;  EE0167 Happy HarvestEE0170 Nutty, Sm. 


I love the little moments like this.  We were waiting in line to get coffee (and pumpkin bread) and she was having fun playing with daddy.  Love these two.

8 comments:

  1. very nice. CAS is my fave. I like your DP banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet squirrel card... Even sweeter picture of your hubby and daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this is adorable! That little squirrel is so cute and colored so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked this card Rita, love your CAS style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita just love this cute little squirrel!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one cute image!! I love him on the rich greens and the woodgrain background!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)