Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sewing for Mom


Hi!   It's been a while, but I managed to make something today.  This month seems busy and I'm stressed already, but sometimes we just have to take a break and create, right?    I made a couple other cards that I'll share with you later this week, but this one I can share today.   I combined the challenges at Curtain Call and Paper Smooches SPARKS to make this for my mom.  

   

I just love my Paper Smooches  set.  It is the most perfect set for making cards for Mom.   I stamped a bunch of the images and let Laila color them, so we are going to send both of them to her this week.  :)

Stamps: Paper Smooches Stamps, 4 by 6-Inch, Needle Little Love, Clear
Ink: Tsukineko Full-Size Memento Fade Resistant Inkpad, Tuxedo Black
Copics:  B21, B24


While Mom was here we tried to take Laila to get some pictures made.  It was a TOTAL disaster and I left in tears because I was so embarrassed by her screaming.  She's usually great with pictures, so I don't know what going on.   She's just so disagreeable about everything and screams SO MUCH lately, so I guess it shouldn't have been that surprising.   Anyway...  next Sunday we are trying pictures with Santa and I hope it goes better.   That's the one picture that I look forward to every year, so we are working hard to get her excited about seeing Santa.   Cross your fingers for us!  It's just at the photographer's house, so maybe it won't be as scary as the studio.

3 comments:

  1. this is so sweet! such a lovely card! love the coloring and design! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! I love the adorable sewing machine and pin cushion, and the little button is perfect! Thanks for joining is at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very CUTE!
    Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)