Sunday, December 28, 2014

Geeky for MFT


Another challenge card! Yay!  This one uses a fun new set with coordinating dies that Jason got me for Christmas.   As a total nerd/geek family, it's perfect to make cards for us.  :)   I used the sketch at MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  

MFT_WSC_208

I don't have any ovals and am waiting on a new mat for my Cameo, so I had to modify the sketch a bit to work with what I have.  I wish I'd made a square card now as it would have looked really awesome.  Maybe I'll try to fit a redo in this week! 


Laila is enjoying her easel that Santa brought.  :)   She's mixed up and used things on the wrong surface, but so far it's all washed off and been okay.   As long as she's having fun and being creative, it's all good! 

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Rita! Love how you used the glasses! Adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Love the little play on words!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)