Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Santa 'Stache for FMS


It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Yay!   Karren is our hostess this week and she gave us a fun sketch with endless possibilities.  I feel like I say that every week, but we just have such a great team.   I love these girls so much.   (Smooches!)  

I was SO not going to get this set from the holiday catalog...  then Amy used it so awesomely (is that a word?) that I caved.   Laila loves looking at it too, so it will eventually make its way into her bin of stamps I'm sure.   We worked together on a card with it today for my parents in fact.  Anyway...  I used a stencil from Winnie & Walter with some embossing paste for my background and then colored the Santa with Copics.  

Have a great week and I'll be back tomorrow with a fun coffee card!  

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! XXXOOO It is a Must CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute perfection! Definitely merry and bright - with just the right pop of red! Emma says Santa when she sees one but will finally get to meet one up close and personal this weekend - could be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one cool card - you can't help but smile looking at that Santa. And then there is the stenciling and the stitched rectangle. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Rita! I may have enticed you to get the Santa stamp, but now I really want that stenciled background. I guess turnabout is fair play. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your card this week Rita!
    Your Santa made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I SO wish I'd have grabbed this stamp set. Amy almost made me cave, but your card pushed me over the edge, but it was too late. Love the embossing paste background, too. Fabulous card that's guaranteed to make the recipient smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! I love the look on Santa's face - not to mention his rosy cheeks! But what is that stitched scallop edge I see? Warn a girl when you are going to do some enabling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Rita, this is perfect CAS card, really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't wanted this Santa - until now! I love how you've used him here Rita - especially with all that white space!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)