Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Welcome Baby


Here's my last card with all the cute little Mama Elephant images that I recently colored.  I just love this one!   Someone have a baby so I can send it already! lol

I am so happy as I finally got some sleep last night!   The cats have been waking me up at 4:30 the past few nights and I was so tired.   They were nice and I didn't wake up until Laila was singing to me through the monitor this morning.  I feel so much better.   Whew!

We ventured out to Target yesterday and took our usual tour of the holiday department.  Laila just loves all the Christmas stuff so much.   She likes to hold all these critters.  We've went over being gentle with them and she is so careful.   She thought this one had a cat hair on it and you can see by her face how she felt about that.  Ha!

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)