Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Freshly Made Smiles


Happy Wednesday.  I hope the week has good so far!  It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  I am the hostess this week, so I hope you like the sketch!

I went pretty simple with my card.  It's all Stampin' Up! paper in Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, and Tangerine Tango.  Weird combo, but it was what I was in the mood for the other night. 

It's been a long day for me, so I'm posting this early on Tuesday night and heading off to read and relax until Jason gets home.  We have been watching Dexter on Netflix,  so I have to behave and wait on him so we can start season three.  :)   

10 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Rita! I love the sweet image and I love this color combo. This was a great sketch to work with -- I love the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color combo - so bright and crisp! And your little critter is adorable! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think there's anything weird about the color combo. I really like it. And I really like your awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous sketch, Rita, and a fabulous card! I just love these little ME characters and you've made this little fella look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card Rita! I love that little monkey! You've done such a great job with the colouring! I should come and take some lessons from you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the awesome sketch this week, Rita! I love your card and the colors you chose. What a cute little image, too! I know what you mean about having to be patient waiting for your hubby... we're doing a Sopranos marathon at my house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Cindy - your sketch is pretty awesome! I love your sweet little monkey - your colouring is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already went on and on about the sketch on my blog but this is a really great one! Love your cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)