Friday, January 30, 2015

Two Paper Divas Inspiration


Man has my laptop been cranky!  I'm finally getting to post my card I made for Two Paper Divas this week.  I'm sure you're thinking you are on the wrong blog because I don't normally do shabby, but I was inspired by the cards the rest of the team makes and decided to try it.  It is a difficult style for me, but I had fun!  

Stamps:  Large Seed Packet, Seed Packet Accessories #1, Banners #2


I added some Glossy Accents to my cherries to give them a bit of shine.   I've recently started using that product and I love it!  


We went to the park yesterday and Laila was so brave!  She had a blast and tried all the slides, even the big one!  :)

2 comments:

  1. It might not be your normal style but I love it and I love the polka dots. Really nice job! It is funny how we all have our own styles and I love your "normal" style BUT you did a great job breaking out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For stepping outside your box I think it's awesome!! Totally my style. Great job Rita. Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)