Sunday, March 1, 2015

Cheering for Sunday Stamps


This Sunday I have the honor of being a guest over at Sunday Stamps!   They have an awesome sketch challenge and I really enjoyed creating with it.   I couldn't resist using the Cheerful Critters set again.   It is seriously the most adorable set that Stampin' Up! has released in a while.  I just love it!


See?  Awesome sketch!   You can layer it up as much as you wish, or keep it fairly simple like I did.  I am totally addicted to using my stitched dies, so I find myself grabbing those instead of adding layer after layer.   

3 comments:

  1. This IS super cute! Love your colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I love this. What kind of piercing dies do you use? I didn't know anyone made those. Do you use a rectangle die and then use a piercing die or do you just cut a rectangle and then use the die to pierce? Thanks for your advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp set too! This one and the herd are easily the best in a while from SU!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)