Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday Inspiration from Prickley Pear

Monday again!  How does that happen so much?  lol  I have a little Prickley Pear card to share with you today.  I love this image so much and coudn't resist coloring it again.  It's such a fun one to practice using my Copics.  :)   I kept the rest of the card simple so that the image remained the focus.
Stamps:  HH0173 Boy with Airplane

I didn't get much stamping done over the weekend.  My shoulder has been bugging me so I tried to take it easy and rest.  It seems to feel a little better this morning, so I hope to get some crafty time in today.   My mom will be coming to visit next week, so lots of cleaning and getting ready for that to fill the week as well.

Be sure to check out the blog for more inspiration today!

2 comments:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)