Thursday, April 30, 2015

TPD Life's Simple Pleasures


So sorry I haven't posted any this week.   The weather changed and I have pretty much kept a headache.  I am still not sure how I made it through three days alone with Laila feeling like that.   Jason is home now thank goodness, so I at least have backup if I need to lay down.   I did finally feel like doing a little stamping last night and made this card for Two Paper Divas.  I love this stamp set called Life's Simple Pleasures so much.  It is fun to color and so beautiful.   You can't really tell from the photo, but I added Glossy Accents to the water in the vase and it gives it a fun look.  


I was at a friend's house on Sunday doing a stamping class and got this picture on my phone.  I guess they had dress up day while I was gone.  :)    She also needed BOTH hairbows my cousin made her to match the dress.  So silly.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Rita! Love the design and layout, so simple yet so elegant. Thanks for sharing. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your card. You just proved that cards can be fabulous without a ton of layers......love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)