Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Rain, rain, rain...


It's Wednesday, which means a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!   I'm totally admitting that this week was a struggle for me.  I haven't been in a creative mood in what feels like ages now.   I have been sitting at my desk watching Sons of Anarchy and working on organizing my stamps and dies.  That's about it.   I tried a few things with the sketch before ending up with this.  I don't know how I feel about it, but I was happy to at least get a card made.   Cindy's sketch is fabulous as are the other designers' cards, so I think you'll have a great time playing along.   I plan to pin it and try again later when my mojo returns!  I'm totally blaming it on the never-ending rain we are having lately.   I need some sunshine!

Isn't that fabulous?  I need to pull out my butterfly dies and try it with that.  It looks so perfect on the sketch!


Yesterday was a Hello Kitty day!   I know the picture is blurry, but I love her face.  She's just too cute sometimes.  :)  

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I love your use of dies - they create a wonderful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rainy day scene you created! Perfect for life in TX this past week! Love the stitched edges......and I love the smiling musician!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need that bright, pretty umbrella here! We've had so many days of rain in the Dallas area these past three months, and there's no end in sight -- crazy! I love the little pops of bright colors and the pretty blue raindrops on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card,Rita!! Love the rain drops and the stitched dies! Awesome!!
    What a cute photo...she is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect little scene you've created - love that umbrella and the subtle cross-stitching looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and bright! Your little one is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rain sucks! No two ways about it, but I love how you've got the sun behind the clouds. I know it's there IRL but it's nice to have a visual once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous card Rita! I love those clouds, rain drops and umbrella! Love all of those white layers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, I particularly like the raindrops! Karen x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)