Thursday, June 25, 2015

MFT Summer School Lesson 1


Did you go to Summer School?    MFT had a great little cardmaking school on their blog last week and I managed to make a few cards from the lessons.   This post is sharing my homework for the Rule of Thirds that Kimberly taught.   I made a grid on some vellum just like she did and I know it is going to be so helpful in my stamping!   Be sure you go check out her awesome video.  :)


My friend sent us a Super Why costumer that her little boy wore for a previous Halloween.  Laila is so excited about it.  It's her favorite show and of course we are having Super Why decorations at her party this weekend.   :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colour palette, Rita ... and wonderful texture ... those blooms are beautiful! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)