Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Crazy for Freshly Made Sketches


I've had this crazy bird colored and on my desk for a while now.  The past few days have been horrible (crying parents, crying Laila), so I took advantage of having an image already ready to make a quick card for Freshly Made Sketches this week.   Cindy H is our hostess with the mostest this week and she dared tilt something.  I'm just sure it was on purpose to drive me crazy.  lol   Just kidding, Cindy!  I love you!


I wanted my bird to be in party mode, so I quickly drew a hat and colored it with my Copics.  I hope it doesn't look too awful as I am totally NOT an artist.  Don't you just love the expression on his face?   He can't believe you are 29...AGAIN!    Ha!  

Ink:  Memento Black, Stampin' Up! Real Red, Copic Markers
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Stampin' Up! Epic Day
Embellishments:  Misc Sequins, Studio Calico Wood Veneers Stars, Stampin' Up! Linen Thread

She got very excited yesterday about drawing caterpillars.  lol   She just kept drawing them over and over!   She cracks me up when she's not making me crazy!  

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love that crazy bird! You have mad coloring skills! This card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest card! Love those birds and I love how you interpreted the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhh - what an awesomely colored bird! And the party hat is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these birds! They totally remind me of me! Is that terrible? I think that's how people see me! Love your colouring!!!! So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is so funny Rita - I smile every time I see these birds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous use of those crazy birds!! I love him in the photo and your splash of stars and sequins makes him look just a little bit crazier.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)