Monday, July 20, 2015

Simon Says Owl


Simon Says Stamp has a fun challenge going on right now.  It's for shaped cards!  I had this cute owl die in my stash that I hadn't used yet, so it seemed like the perfect time to pull it out.  It was pretty fun to put together and has already been claimed by Laila.  :)

She still loves carousels.   There was a big meltdown over it last week, but she had fun when she did ride it.   It makes me a bit motion sick, but seeing her smile and have fun is worth getting on with her.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutely love your owl card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Rita, a fantastic Owl shape with super colour & papers..........beautiful elements and I love the cute heart!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! And how cute is Laila's face?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the owl card! So stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)