Sunday, July 26, 2015

Simon Says Sparkle


Sharing another card made with an image and watercolor panel that's been hanging out on my desk for a while.  I finally combined them and made this fun card.   I added a bit of bling with some sequins and silver embossing paste.  I would like to enter it in the Simon Wednesday Challenge as it is Sparkle and Shine this week.   :)  I think I only have one more image that needs a home on a card, so I hope to make that happen soon!

dj556345b6d91ce

This is a bit of a different card for me, but I like it!  

Stamps:  MFT Super Girl
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Canson Watercolor Paper, SU Riding Hood Red
Ink:  SU Real Red, Copics, Koi Watercolors
Dies:  Lil' Inker Stitched Rectangles, MFT Blueprints

4 comments:

  1. Just amazing!! Love your background!! & the way you colored that little superhero is just stunning!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fabulous superhero card, brilliant.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)