Monday, August 10, 2015

Grumpy Birthday


I wanted to share another card I made this past week.  I needed a birthday card for my person.  You know that friend who really gets you.  The one who would always welcome you and hug you even if you hadn't showered and smelled like you ate a loaf of garlic bread all by yourself.   That's my friend Brandi.   Unfortunately she lives in Maryland and I miss her so much.   She was my best friend in graduate school and I love her so much.  I keep hoping for something to happen so we can live close, but no luck yet.   Anyway...  I got this hilarious set from Taylored Expressions recently and I love it.  It makes me laugh so much!  It's called Birthday Grumplings and it's new my favorite set.  They just released a Halloween version and I want it so bad too!  It's so awesome!  Obviously you can't send these cards to everyone, but they are totally me and I think they will work for a lot of my friends.  :)

This is for Angie's Dare to Get Dirty challenge on Splitcoast.  


Laila and the cats are always wanting what the other one has or doing what the other one does.  Bandit got out of this bag and Laila decided she would climb in it.  lol  Never a dull moment around here!

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)