Tuesday, August 18, 2015

New House for Two Paper Divas


Feels like ages since I've posted!   The past week has just been crazy.   Laila is getting ready to start Mother's Day Out and a dance class soon so I've been getting ready for that.  I also did my first day of volunteering at the county animal shelter and that just wore me out.  My first day just happened to be one of if not THE busiest days ever there!   I was exhausted after I got home!    I did finally find time to make my Two Paper Divas card, but getting a picture and blogging it didn't happen quickly either.  More on that in a bit.  A good friend just bought a new house, so I just had to use the new My Neighborhood stamp set.  I also used a digital set of stamps called Everyday Sentiments for my congratulations.  Simple and cute!

Now on to why it's been an eventful week...


I saw this sweet girl in the kennels on Saturday and thought she was just the cutest thing.  Even though 73 animals found homes, she did not.   I thought about her and thought about her and yesterday we went to see her.  She's been a little sick this week, but I just heard this evening that she's feeling better.  Once she has been spayed, she will be joining our family.   I just couldn't stand the idea of her not making it out of the shelter and had to step up.   I know I can't do that every time I find a sweet dog during my volunteer time, but a life saved is always a good thing.  We are going to name her Sadie.  :)

7 comments:

  1. Cute card and adorable pup.......love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for your friend! Love the layout and color combination. Have a blessed day! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rita, your house card is adorable! Lovin' your colors especially the red front door. Sadie is so precious, glad you are adding a four legged friend to your household. We have two dogs and boy life would be boring without them. Super excited for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, congratulations on your new family member, Rita! We have a girl dog named Sadie; she can be a bit of a mess at times but I love her to pieces as I'm sure you'll love your Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Sadie is adorable! I bet she will be a fun addition to your home.

    p.s. Your card is awfully cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love your card! Great colors! Congrats on the new family member. I don't know how you do it (glad you can) volunteer as I would have all the animals at my house. We need more of you:):) Sadie looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card and what a sweet puppy. I'm sure Sadie will bring you and your family great joy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)