Friday, August 21, 2015

Puppy Heaven

I swear I'll stamp again one day.  lol  We are so in love with Miss Sadie and it's hard to leave her!   I tried stamping last night and ended up taking a break.  Before I knew it, her head was in my lap and she was sound asleep.   She's an amazing girl and I am so thankful that my heart led me to rescuing her.   Isn't it funny how you can walk through a building full of animals and find that one that just grabs you?   The shelter had its busiest day ever on Saturday but nobody adopted her.  I guess she was just meant for us.  :o)  

Today we take her to our vet to get some meds for her fleas.   We've been combing her and trying to get them all off, but she needs a bit more help.   Once we get that under control, she can finally get out of the bathroom!   She's supposed to be resting after her surgery, so it has worked out for her to relax in there.  She's enjoying her crate and has been great about going outside to potty.   Such an amazing girl!  





5 comments:

  1. Rita ..... she looks the sweetest thing! So adorable :) Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful little pup. Glad she's gone to such a loving and wonderful home. Dog rescuers deserve a special place in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well she is adorable! Congrats on your new family member! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie pie! We are also on the hunt for a doggy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like she is one lucky puppy and you all will reap the benefits of unconditional love! Enjoy her!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)