Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches 117


Happy July 4th!   Oh wait...   It appears that I was a bit confused for Freshly Made Sketches this week.  Red and blue SEEMED like a good idea for Jason's birthday card, but well... it's a bit patriotic.  lol   Amy, who I like to call the stamper who never makes an ugly card, is the hostess this week.  I want to be her when I grow up. Or any of the other FMS people actually.  I don't know how I ended up with that talented bunch!  Those ladies can stamp like nobody's business!  

 

Fun sketch, eh?   I've been hanging out with my Canadian friend. ;) 

Stamps:  Itty Bitty Banners
Ink:  Real Red, Pacific Point
Paper:  Real Red, Pacific Point Coredinations, Whisper White, misc red DSP
Accessories:  Brights Candy Dots
Tools:  Big Shot, non-SU embossing folder, Bitty Banner Framelits


My girl is getting so big.  I just can't believe it sometimes. We added another girl to our house this week too.  This is Minnie.  :)

12 comments:

  1. Great patterns on your red banners! They really stand out against the blue! My sister has a rescue dog who looks very similar to your Minnie and her name is Mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little dog! Your little girl is sweet too. Love seeing her grow. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Thank you for being such a dedicated blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, it is super cute! I always love seeing the pics of Laila and watching her grow, please don't ever stop including her in your posts! And Minnie is adorable! One of our rescues, Zippy (we have 7) is a Jack Russell mix and looks a lot like Minnie! She is so lucky to have found her forever home with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Rita! You make me laugh! I love your "patriotic" birthday card! I didn't even think it looked patriotic until you suggested it. It just looks like an amazing manly card to me. The doggie looks sweet! I hope that she and Laila are bonding well, and that they will be long-time buds. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with your stamping for sure girl! Birthdays are supposed to be bright and fun! (Hope yours is :) And your two girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing wrong with a little red, white and blue for a birthday. I think it's pretty darn adorable. I wonder what the card that Jason made looks like?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rita,your post made me smile!!! :)
    I totaly love your card.And like Amy said,i also didn't thought it was patrotic.The embossing looks great and i love the different banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Rita! I love the blue embossed background! Minnie is so cute! I'm so glad she has a great new home!!!! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Rita! I love the embossed background! You have two adorable girls now! Minnie looks like a real sweety! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rita- I agree the FMS Team is absolutely amazing, and YOU are definitely worthy of the company you keep! I love this card- I have that EF and now have a fresh new way to use it- thanks for the inspiration! Happy Belated Birthday and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card! Love the photos too - they made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nope, not to patriotic at all! I love this color combo for a masculine card. Love how you used this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)