Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year...almost!

It's always fun to do a year in review to look back at some favorite cards from the past year.   Here are mine:

January:

I love this masculine valentine! Original post here.



February:

This clean-and-simple card is one of my favorites EVER I think.


March:

This was the month of the display stamper tryouts and this card was my favorite for sure!


April:

Another favorite card.  I really need to use this stamp set more!


May:

This one is a bit morbid I guess, but it was perfect for a fellow forensic science person.


June:

I love animal stamps, so this card was definitely a favorite.


July:

You know a coffee card had to find it's way in here.


August:

This is always a rough month for me creatively, but I found one I liked at least.


September:

The Christmas cards start showing up this month.


October:

Pinterest can help you find some awesome cards to CASE, like this one!  Just remember to give credit!


November:

Gotta love the fox craze!


December:

Quite a few cards I like from this month, but this simple one is my favorite.


Have a very happy new year!

3 comments:

  1. I have only one thing to say: Gorgeous!!! Love your review...please keep up the terrific job. Happy New Year! Nancy B (Okay, that was like 4 things to say.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, they're all gorgeous! But of course, I think everything you post is perfect. Love your style, Rita!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)