Friday, December 20, 2013

Stampin' Up! Wetlands


A simple card using the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch and the colors from Create with Connie and Mary.  I was having a rough day yesterday, so I decided to try to stamp my blues away.  I didn't have a lot of time, so I went for simple, yet elegant.   

Stamps:  Wetlands
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Cherry Cobbler Coredinations, Silver Glimmer paper, Whisper White
Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Faceted buttons, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine


Wednesday was Jason's birthday and yesterday was mine.  To celebrate, we took Laila and my mom to the zoo on Tuesday.  I'm pretty sure Mom had the most fun of us all, but Laila enjoyed her first trip there too.  She and daddy fed the giraffe and played some bongo drums! 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Rita! I love the clean lines and little touch of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the colors Rita. The Glimmer Paper really makes you sentiment layer elegant. Happy Belated Birthday and Have a great Christmas. So glad you played with us at Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! I LOVE this! So simple but SO gorgeous! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, so rich and elegant!! The Silver Glimmer paper is perfect with your design! Thanks for joining us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee....you....tiful! So classy! And I love that big smile on Laila!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Such a striking CAS card! Your little girl is getting SO big! Sure you will have a wonderful Christmas with her this year! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word is this ever ELEGANT!!! I love all things CAS and this is CAS PERFECTION!!!! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful, classic card! Your clean lines with these colors makes for a very elegant card! Thanks for joining us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Simple and elegant perfection!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)