Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy Birthday, Pumpkin

I have been working hard trying to clean and purge my stamp room this week, but I finally decided to stamp in the middle of the madness.  :)   I wanted to play along with the new Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp and the Colour Me challenge.    I'm always up for any excuse to use the Pumpkin Pie satin ribbon.  It is so gorgeous!  


I added a little sparkle to the "you" with my new Wink of Stella pen.   The splotches were made with a paintbrush and gesso colored with a bit of reinker.  

 Nutella mustache! :-)  

8 comments:

  1. This is so fresh and fun! And your daughter is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Pumpkin Pie satin ribbon really is divine! I love the embossed border at the bottom and the sparkle you addd. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the orange and the splatters on your card - so fun, just like your daughter's nutella mustache!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been a big fan of the color orange, except during Halloween decorating/card making time but this color is a favorite! The ribbon is a wonderful and bright touch to your card! Love Laila's new look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That satin bow is gorgeous, indeed! A totally fun and creative birthday card :) So glad you're playing along this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, Rita! I love the "you" cutout. The sequins are a great touch and I like those splatters as well. Very original.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I really love that satin bow! And the large 'you'... your card is perfect! Thanks for playing along at Colour Me...! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Rita! Love the misting and the beautiful bow. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)