Friday, November 9, 2018

Rainbow Butterflies


Hi! Sorry it's been so long. Do rainbow butterflies make up for a long absence? lol I saw the challenge at As You Like It and it has two of my favorites as choices, rainbow or monochromatic. I chose rainbow because I need the hope right now, plus I love all things rainbow. Who doesn't love bright, fun colors? I used a butterfly set from Avery Elle and colored them twice so that I could layer them. Super fun.


This is Laila getting ready for school...or not. lol  She's been having a tough week. She is moving to a different school after Thanksgiving and I think she's having a hard time with the idea. She loves her teacher so much. She just can't keep it together in a normal classroom, so we are trying a small, behavior classroom before we give up on public school. We are at a loss on how to help her and it's been a very emotional time for us all.

Now I'm off to take down all the Halloween decorations and put up some leaves. lol Just a little behind.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card, Rita. I love the bright colours you used. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)