Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Panda Smiles


I actually made a card over the weekend, so I thought I'd share. I keep hoping to find time to stamp, but I think I need to work on cleaning out my room some. Just too much stuff!!  Laila's things seem to drift in here as well, so it just has a cluttered feel that doesn't lead to creativity. I've been wanting to paint it and rearrange it, so it might be the perfect time for all that. :) This set uses some masking and a little coloring. Pandas are easy for coloring. lol


For our fun activities at school today we did a science experiment with yeast and hydrogen peroxide and dissected an owl pellet. Super fun!! Little Lady was very intrigued by the smell of the fur from the pellet, so she kept trying to assist. Messy activities, but fun! We did a little math and worked on compound words as well. It was rainy, so we just did a trip to the library to get some new books.


I'm exhausted, so I'm off to finish up the kitchen and talk Laila into some quiet reading time. I love that she reads chapter books now by herself so that we can both read our own books. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)