Sunday, April 7, 2019

Easter Peeps


More Easter!! I pulled up some challenges to work on and it seemed like TGIF Challenges! and Cut It Up just worked out perfectly for my Peeps! I need to get a few more Easter cards made and get them mailed. I haven't mailed anything in ages and I feel awful about that. :( Hopefully I can send out some belated birthday and Easter cards soon.


I hope you've had a wonderful weekend. We had a thunderstorm blow through earlier, but its nice out now other than the wet grass. The temperature went down and I'm always up for cooler weather. Good wishes for a great upcoming week!

7 comments:

  1. What a perfect little card for our challenge! Those bunny peeps look adorable (although I don't care for their taste anymore!) I love the bright, cheerful colors you used and the design of the card.

    Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Bunnies or Baskets challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those peeps are so cute!!! I love the layout of your card with the strips of matching papers! Very sharp looking. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is soooo CUTE! LOVE the colors and those adorable Peeps Images! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is super cute!! Love the pretty card design and the colors you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)