Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Woody Sunflower


 Hi friends! I am terrible at actually photographing and blogging my cards. I am going to make it a goal to try and do better this month. I do create from time to time, but this year has not been a good one for getting them mailed and I want to change that as well. :)  My friends over at Beyond the Blue have a fun challenge this week and I played along. I love the background and plan to do the technique again! I used a sunflower I had colored and stashed away to complete my card. 

So life... lol I'm still doing physical therapy for my shoulder and it pretty much feels like I've messed it up for life at this point. It's very frustrating. Getting old is rough!  Tomorrow I get my first COVID vaccine, so if that makes my other arm hurt, I guess I'll spend the weekend in bed with Netflix. lol

I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. 

Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you know I absolutely love that flower... your coloring is divine!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Beyond the Blue my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)