Wednesday, September 22, 2021

MFT Witch


 

Hi friends! I wanted to pop in real quick and post my entry for the MFT Design Superstar Coloring contest. I feel a bit foolish posting it now that I've seen some of the other entries, but I did try, so... 

I love the MFT watercolor stencil. It makes for such a fun background. I used some of the colors from my witch to to stencil that and then layered my images on top. This witch is my absolute favorite image to color, so I had a blast sitting and coloring. 

Things are okay here. I've been having a lot of sinus headaches lately and struggling with that. We got a cold front in last night and it's a wonderful 70 degrees this morning. I hope my head appreciates that. Have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)