Greetings! It's been a minute, eh? I am finally back to doing a bit of crafting. I've made a bunch of cards lately, posted a few on Instagram, but figured I should also use my blog a bit as well. This card I made for the Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp. It was to use multiple stencils on a card, so I used the moon stencil from Tim Holtz along with a small 3x3 bat stencil that I had from SSS. I thought they worked well together. The big BOO is also from SSS, albeit an older set. I haven't bought much lately, but I have a whole room full of stuff. lol
We've added and lost some family members since my last blog post. This little void is one of my new children, Dewdrop Ann aka Dewey. She enjoys reading and napping on top of people. :) She and her sister were my first two bottle baby fosters and well... they both live with us now. Ha!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)