Saturday, December 4, 2010

Guess who got a new toy?




I was going to buy myself My Digital Studio for my birthday, but thankfully Stampin' Up! had a Thanksgiving sale and I snagged it for 50% off then!   I was so excited when it got here this week and spent the whole day making a calendar for my brother.   I took so many pictures of his dogs while we were together in October and it was great to turn them into a gift for him.    Do you think he'll like it?   I know I do and they aren't even my pets!  

3 comments:

  1. I purchased MDS for 50% off also, but it hasn't arrived yet. I am so excited and can hardly wait.

    I love the calendar and your brother's dog is gorgeous. I plan to do the same with pictures of my brother's dog.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! You have done a great job with MDS, and have inspired to make a calendar featuring the Twins.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)