Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Time for the Red & Pink

I was a bit tired of Christmas cards, so this week I finally got to pull out my new products from the 2011 Occasions Mini Catalog!   I paired my new products with the sketch from Mojo Monday and here was what I came up with.  I had been wanting to try the emboss resist technique FOREVER and finally did it!    Now if I can only learn to tie a bow!

Stamps: Valentine Defined
Paper: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Love Patterns DSP
Ink: Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Other: Pretty in Pink 1/8" taffeta ribbon, white embossing powder
Tools: Modern Label punch, brayer, embossing tool

For Mojo Monday Sketch 171: http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2010/12/mojo-monday-171.html

3 comments:

  1. the bow looks fine...i need to try this technique...saw this on stampin' connection and had to ck out your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout---fabulous card! Love it! And there is not a thing wrong with your bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just stunning! One of the best I've seen with this stamp set so take a bow Rita! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)