Sunday, February 27, 2011

Loving the Sale-a-bration sets!

Have you gotten your free stamps for Sale-a-bration yet?   I love the selections from this year, especially Bliss.   Here is an example of the emboss resist technique that uses the lovely flourish from the set.   I finally got my En Francais background set and it works great to add a little something to the background.  

Stamps: Bliss (Sale-a-bration), En Francais
Ink: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Basic pearls, clear embossing powder, Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon (retired), 
Tools: Heat Tool, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Brayer

3 comments:

  1. As a follower of your blog I wanted to thank you for sharing your talent and creativity! I left an award ... just visit my blog to retrieve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "Bliss" card! - Micki
    I'm following from SC. Visit my site at "AVENUE OF ART" at:
    AvenueofArt.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Following you from SC: http://sweetshoppecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)