Thursday, February 17, 2011

Worst Blogger -->> ME

 Inside:

I had no idea my class was going to have hours of homework every week, so I'm so behind on my cardmaking and blogging.  :(    I do have a workshop/class with my 4 ladies, so I'm super excited about that.  I've been working on cards for them today and here is what I came up with.   The hostess mentioned a pop-up card and loving watercoloring, so I hope she likes these.   


Card #1:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Paper: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Real Red DSP
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, white embossing powder, markers, Real Red taffeta ribbon
Tools: heat tool, Big Shot, Stars #2 die



Card #2:
Stamps: Sweet Summer (Sale-a-bration)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz, watercolor paper
Ink: Staz-on, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain ribbon
Tools: blender pens, scallop edge border punch




7 comments:

  1. Both cards are very cute, but I especially like the cupcake one. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both beautiful cards. I'm sure she will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THose are so cute! I am sure she will love them, I do! TFS. Stop by my blog for a stylish blogger award. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both cards! If I lived closer, I would join your group if we got to make cards like these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest follower from the SC thread.

    I'll be back to visit your blog. So cute. And you ARE NOT the worst blogger!

    Jennifer Kiddle
    http://hopskipandastamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are not the worst blogger---when you come post you have amazing projects! I just love those pop-up stars. I may have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards! I followed over from the Stampin' Connection thread and I am now following your blog! Please follow mine. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)