Monday, November 7, 2016

Santa's Mustache


Hey!  Long time no see.  :)  I hope everyone survived the ghosts and goblins.  Laila had a blast and got a ton of candy.  The rest of last week was a bit crazy.  I had a rough day on Wednesday.  Rough.  On Thursday Jason went to "get his hair cut" and came back with my mom.  She knew I've been struggling a lot lately, so she came down to help me out for a while.  I'm so thankful as I was at my breaking point.  She's the best.

This is a card I finally finished up last week but haven't had time to post.  Don't you love that santa with his huge mustache?  He cracks me up!  I love the sentiment with him too.  I added a bit of Coastal Cabana in there because well, that colors is awesome.  :)

 My little Pikachu.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)