Sunday, April 23, 2017

Shining Watercolor


Still alive!  lol  The weather has continued to be amazing, so I've been outside instead of stamping.  I'm also in a bit of a slump creativity wise, so gardening has been my choice of hobbies for April.  I have so many books and seed catalogs now.  I feel like I'm back in school with all this learning and studying.  Anyway, I did decided to try and make something. I have a board on Pinterest with card ideas that I like and browsed that to get some ideas.  I loved this card by Penny, so it became my inspiration.  I want to learn to watercolor so bad, but man it's hard!  I did try though. :)


We are caterpillar crazy at this point.  We have 11 chrysalides and a lot of caterpillars. We are going to need a lot of milkweed this spring!  lol  I just had more seeds germinate, so hopefully we can grow more instead of running to the nursery in a panic to have enough to feed them.  I can't wait to release our first butterflies this week.  This beautiful lady below left us quite a few eggs last week and we apparently had another visitor this week as I've found more eggs in the garden.  It's been a good project for us this spring.  Who doesn't love helping the Monarchs?


That's about it.  Gardening and Weight Watchers... maybe I can fit a bit more stamping in there.  :)  (Down 9 pounds so far by the way!)

I'm off to check the garden and go for a walk.  Have a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. fABULOUS CARD! Your watercoloring is coming right along -- much better than mine. I am about to throw in the towel because you are right -- it is hard and I need some immediate gratification.

    Congrats on the 9 pounds down! Hope all is well with Laila and that you are feeling so much better about life in general! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and your watercolouring is fabulous. It's such a beautiful pattern on the background with the stars. It's wonderful how you're helping the butterflies and congratulations on the weight loss too. Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)