Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Watercolor Deer


Here's another watercolor card I managed to put together.  I'm so behind on birthday cards.  This is going to be a month late, but I hope my dad still likes it.  My mom's birthday is coming up, so I'm hoping to just bundle a gift card for a dinner date and both their cards in one package.  Maybe I can be better for Mother's and Father's Days.  :)   Pretty simple card, green watercolors, deer cut out from Cameo, and a sentiment from Stampin' Up!




On Monday, eight of our butterflies eclosed from their chrylasides.  It was so exciting to see that process and release them.  We had one late one come out yesterday and we released her as well.  Laila loved the whole process. Now we are waiting on six more to eclose next week and we have a lot of caterpillars eating us out of house and home.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)