Monday, November 20, 2017

MFT Card Challenges 359


I stamped something! Yay! I finally took a little break and came in to my room to try and make something over the weekend. I am having a rough time with it, but I did a little coloring and made this card. It's for the current sketch at MFT Card Challenges.  I love these cute little bee and butterflies from the set.


I've still been reading a lot. I joined Book of the Month and got my first two books in, one being the Sleeping Beauties from Stephen and Owen King. I'm hooked, but it's a long one! Laila isn't feeling that great, so we'll see how much reading I get to do while she's off this week. She has a little bit of a fever tonight, so I don't know what we are in for.  She was feeling a little better earlier today, so we went to a local nursery to look for some plants for the school garden. The gardening club is starting next week and we are going to try it. Fingers crossed! 


One of the sweet ladies I met at Lydia's retreat sent us this book. It came today, so we were able to curl up and read it. It's so neat! One of the ladies she went to high school with wrote it, so we got our very own autographed copy. I thought that was just the sweetest thing. I'm sure we will read it a bunch since that's our hobby. :) 

I'm off to figure out what medicine to give her before bed. I hope you are having a good start to the Thanksgiving week. 

Hugs


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a second to craft - and such fun and cheerful images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)