Thursday, November 30, 2017

Well Behaved Woman


Hey! Can you believe it's the last day of November? Are you ready for Christmas? We have almost finished up our shopping thank goodness. I can't deal with crowds, so I did all my stocking stuffer shopping yesterday before the stores are super crazy. Amazon is our favorite this time of year. :)

A few weeks ago I won this really cool set from Kindred Stamps that has a lot of our favorite villains. I decided to try a little coloring and tried to make my images into a card. I'm still struggling creatively, so it was nice to color and complete something. 


Laila and I have both been sick. She missed two days of school this week, but is back now. The doctor said bronchitis, so we were thankful it wasn't the flu or strep throat. Her troubles at school are continuing, so we are working on that. More meetings next week. She did get a wonderful surprise last week from a friend that I met over the summer. She sent us this book all about Monarchs. It was written by a high school classmate of hers, so she had her autograph one for Laila. Wasn't that the sweetest?

Jason and Laila just got home, so I'm headed off to see her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)