Thursday, January 10, 2019

Freshly Popped Sketches?


You guys! I am a mess. I have been trying to join in with the ladies at Freshly Made Sketches again to see if maybe I could get myself together enough to be back on the team. Yeah well.. I made my card on time, but did I get my blog post done? NOPE! lol Laila was home sick on Tuesday and then yesterday I had a root canal, so here we are...  Better late than never though, right??? Even better, this is the Kindred Stamps Wacky Holiday set for this month celebrating National Popcorn Day. Since it isn't until January 19th, I might can crank out a few cards to send! Maybe..  Jen T made our sketch this week and I think you should be like me and try to play along!

Now I'm off to find a snack. I started Weight Watchers and it's been fun figuring out foods. I did lose 5 pounds my first week, so at least I know I can do it! The anniversary of Eli's passing is coming up on the 14th, so I'm trying to be gentle with myself since I am a total emotional eater. At the same time, this is important for my health, so I'm also trying to stick to good choices with a few treats here and there. I mean Santa DID leave me some chocolate...  :)


5 comments:

  1. This is such a great card Rita! I love the popcorn! Probably because I LOVE popcorn!! Amazing colouring (as always!)! Hope Laila is feeling better and you're recovering from your root canal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card with a cute sentiment! So good to have you back this week! Hope everyone is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! And what adorable images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatever...you got a card done and it is adorable. Thinking of you today, my friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I am loving that sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)