Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Toilet Paper Troubles


So I made a couple cards that go along with all we are going through with this pandemic. I did edit this one as to not offend anyone. I thought toilet paper was a perfect stamp for the times. Thankfully we had been to Costco before all this started and were stocked up, but man! I haven't seen a roll of it on the store shelves in ages. Where is it all??  That, flour, and yeast seem to be impossible to find right now in my area. What's been the most difficult where you are?

Anyway, a friend gifted me this set from Unity a while back and I hadn't inked it up. I might have squealed when I found it in my stash last week. :) I'm hoping the friend I sent it to enjoys it and manages a laugh. I know she's a bit stressed.

I'm off to figure out what to make for dinner. I feel like all I do is cook, empty and fill the dishwasher, laundry, and visit my backyard. It's like that over and over all day. I guess it's time to start the cycle again today. I'll leave you with a skink I found in the yard. I love these guys but they keep scaring me to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)