Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finally, some new cards to show off!


Finally, the last two cards to my upcoming birthday class are designed and ready for cutting!    I LOVE the July Fourth stamp set in the mini catalog; it makes excellent birthday cards!   I used the Color Coach to get a color combination using my favorite, Tempting Turquoise.   
Here's the other card that finishes out the class.   I love my new owl punch!   Again, I consulted the Color Coach for some help.   I don't have Early Espresso, but I think Chocolate Chip works as a substitute for now.

Here are all 5 cards together.  I love them and I hope my attendees do as well.   I still have spots available if you'd like to join in the fun on the 20th!


On my last order, I bought some of the Stampin' Up! watercolor paper and OH MY!    I had purchased the aqua painters years ago and never really got results with them.   I didn't realize how much of a difference GOOD watercolor paper would make!   Now I LOVE my aqua painter; watercoloring using it and the markers is so fun!   It adds a whole new look to this timeless stamp set!    I also tried out a new card design on this one.  It is a joy fold card and it was so easy, but looks so neat!  

I am super excited because this time next month, I'll be attending the Stampin' Up! regional conference in Ft. Worth.   I can't wait to go!    I am loving all the wonderful perks of being a demonstrator.  Don't you want to join in the fun??

6 comments:

  1. Wow - you are flying! There's no stopping you now!!!

    I'd love to meet you in Fort Worth, our old stomping grounds! Maybe some day :)

    'Lucy'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards!!! I am following you from SC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Very nice blog! I'm following you from the SC forum.

    www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was closer so I could join your class! :) All of these look great and your watercoloring is awesome! You did a nice job with the shading of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this little truck stamp! wonderful card. I found you through SC!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)