Monday, August 30, 2010

Mojo Monday!


Challenges are a great way to get ideas and inspiration for your stamping projects.  This is my project for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.    I received this stunning Woodland Walk designer paper on my last order and really wanted to use it on a project today.   Chocolate Chip and Wild Wasabi are both colors from the paper and the Color Coach showed me that they would pair well with Pretty In Pink.    What do you think?  

Remember, tomorrow is the last day to order Watercolor Trio.   It is by far my favorite stamp set, so if you don't have it, consider getting it before it is too late.  

Stamps:  Watercolor Trio
Paper:   Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Woodland Walk DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip
Tools:  Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 3//8 circle punch

4 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to let you know that I am now following you from SC.
    queenbeascraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you use the Color Coach in your photos! Following you now through SC. Hope you'll follow me, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the stamped off images combined with the full strength... I also like the Colour Coach included in the picture. Very pretty card with my fave set from the mini too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great colors! love how the color coach is so effective!!

    I'm following you thru SC. hope you can do the same.

    http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)