Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh yeah, I went there...


I know it is WAY too early for Christmas, but I got this new paper in and I just had to play with it.    I'm trying to make some cards to swap at regionals, but I have no idea if this one would be okay or if I should try something else.   If any experienced demos have any advice, I'd love to hear it.   :)    

This is a new Christmas set called Holiday Happiness.   I loved the look of it, so I put it on my first order.  It is so different from the other holiday stamps and I like it.    It works great with the Jolly Holiday designer paper; Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler are perfect for the tree and ornaments!  

4 comments:

  1. I would love to receive that in a swap! (but, I've never been to a regionals so that is just my opinion!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to Regionals in Columbia, S.C. I love this card, and I want to swap with you. If you are not going to S.C. I just might have to CASE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be delighted to receive your swap! It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ONLY thing I would change is to add a layer behind your sentiment so it isn't white on white. Otherwise, I love it and would definitely trade with you. Following you from SC

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)