Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm still alive!

Don't you hate it when your real job interferes with the job you LOVE?   I finally found some time to craft this week and wanted to share a couple of projects with you.  These are two of the lunch box notes I designed for my upcoming class.   It was my first time using two of the new colors, Blushing Bride and Early Espresso.   Love them!  
I saw these cute treat bags on a few other websites and of course I had to make some for myself!   :)   I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and his endless patience!   He made a funnel for me to use to get the candy in the bag and it made them so simple to make.   I can't wait to make up more of them for Halloween and Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. cute projects!!! I'm following from SC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those treats look so inviting and fun to make. Now following you thru SC, I'm #239, http://sharonsstampshack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)