Thursday, September 2, 2010

A New Technique: Faux Silk


Can you see the detail here?    I used a new technique this week called Faux Silk.   It gave me a chance to use my aqua painter and color using the ink pads.  Baja Breeze is a new color for me and I have to say, I love it.   I paired my colored image with some designer series paper and the Mojo Monday sketch again and here is what I ended up with:
I'm not sure I love the wideness of the ribbon, but it was the only Baja Breeze ribbon I found in my stash.   I'm going to leave it for now, but I might end up changing to it to some Daffodil Delight ribbon.  

Stamps:  Awash with Flowers
Ink:   Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Brights Designer Series paper stack, Greenhouse Gala DSP, Whisper White, tissue paper
Accessories:   Baja Breeze ribbon (retired)
Tools:  circle punches, scallop circle punch
Technique:  Faux Silk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)