Saturday, September 25, 2010

Longing for fall...

One of the big things I miss about living further north is fall and all the beautiful colors it brings.   It is still hot and humid here in Texas, but this paper gives me a little taste of what I'm missing.   I used this tutorial and made this adorable bag as a door prize for an upcoming workshop.    I'm not sure if I want to fill it with candy or some craft supplies, but one lucky person will find out soon what I decide.  

Stamps:  Day of Gratitude
Paper:  Autumn Spice DSP, Cajun Craze, Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, More Mustard
Tools:   Scallop Border Punch, Decorative Label Punch

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm now following you from SC:) Love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that punch, I'm in love with that stamp set and I'm in love with Fall! I just wish it was longer than a week in TX!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)