Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TLC 307: Mojo Motivator

This time of year is a pretty difficult time for me, so I have been in a bit of a funk with everything.   I finally got myself in my room and made a card today and it did make me feel a little better.   This is for the Try a New Technique Challenge over on Splitcoast this week.   It was titled Mojo Motivator since so many of us stampers seem to be struggling to find our stamping mojo.   :)    For the challenge you had a to pick 3 things from last year's challenges:   a technique, a color combination, and a sketch.    I used paper piercing, Blushing Bride/Riding Hood Red/Early Espresso color combo, and sketch 312.  

Stamps:  Valentine Defined
Paper:   Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Early Espresso (marker), and Cherry Cobbler because I didn't have the RHR marker
Accessories:  brads, mat pack, paper pierce, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder

3 comments:

  1. SUPER cute! You did a great job! I'd say that motivator got your mojo working again! ;o) Girl, it is SOOO cold up here! We still have a little snow, but the sun is working hard to melt it. I'm so excited that we're supposed to warm up into the 40s today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I'd say you're out of your funk! ;)

    Following...
    www.mysocalledlife-kjb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)