Sunday, August 9, 2015

Cupcake for Two Paper Divas


I'm pretty sure I will never be on time or get things done when I plan ever again.  lol   I'm finally sitting down to post my card for Two Paper Divas this week.  It was release week and they have some fun new stuff!   I needed a birthday card for my niece so I grabbed the new Large Cupcake stamp and colored it with my Copics to match a sheet of patterned paper.   I kept it simple as I really wanted the cupcake to shine.  It's so cute and yummy!   The sentiment comes from another set, Masor Jar Accessories #4.

I also made it to play along with another Dare to Get Dirty challenges at Splitcoast.  The deadline to enter is tomorrow and I'm bummed that I wasn't able to do more.   I did enjoy the ones I did make, so that is all that matters, right?


My parents sent Laila some money so she was so excited to go shopping.  She loves trains and picked this Thomas playset.  She had a blast with it and played and played.  It looked boring to me, but she loves it and that's all that matters.   I've been getting all her stuff together so she can start Mother's Day Out next month.  I am hoping we all benefit from her going two days a week.  Jason and I need a break and she is looking forward to playing with other kids.  I'm just not sure she quite gets that we won't be there.   I also signed her up for a little dance class.  Lots of new stuff!   :)

2 comments:

  1. Such fun colors Rita! Your coloring techniques are always spot on. Love it! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright, fun....love it! I hope by now you realize we know you are going to get your post done:):) It is always worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)