Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Dare to Be Crazy


I decided to put together another card with the red and yellow papers that were left from my last card.  It's always nice to use up some supplies for more than one card.  I don't usually like making the same card more than once, so I rarely end up using the same stuff.  This worked out great though.   And seriously?!  These birds!  I love them.  This is for Susan's Dare to Get Dirty challenge.

Stamps:  Tim Holtz Bird Crazy, Taylored Expressions Birthday Grumplings
Paper:  Neenah Solar White, Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight, miscellaneous patterned paper
Ink:  MFT Black Licorice, Copics, Stampin' Up! Real Red
Embellishments:  MFT Red Hot buttons, Stampin' Up! Crushed Curry Baker's Twine

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!!! Love his bright colors and that touch of chevron is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)