Monday, August 3, 2015

Two Paper Divas Strawberries


I'm so sorry that this didn't post yesterday.  I don't know what I did, but I messed up my post somehow.  I didn't notice until this morning and I haven't had time to sit down and redo it until this evening.  So, so sorry!    

This is my card for Two Paper Divas this week and it uses the Large Seed Packet stamp along with Seed Packet Accessories #1.  I wanted to combine my design team card with another of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges, so this one uses a challenge presented by Dina.   I don't know how many of the challenges I'll actually get done, but it's always fun to play along.

Stamps:  Two Paper Divas Large Seed Packet, Seed Packet Accessories #1
Ink:  Memento Black, Copics
Paper: Neenah Solar White, miscellaneous designer paper
Embellishments:  Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight ribbon, $1 bin enamel dots

Yesterday was my sweet Eli's birthday.  It's hard to believe he would have been seven now.   It was a hot day, but we took him a balloon, some flowers, a new wind chime, and bubbles.   And tears.  Lots of tears.  

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Hugs for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, summer card. Love the red and yellow! I'm keeping you in my thoughts as I'm sure this is a tough week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These berries look good enough to eat! Great layout and the colors are perfect for this card. Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)